About the Role
Modality LLP is a large-scale provider of NHS Outpatient Services, renowned for its innovative approach to delivering efficient pathways for patients requiring specialist care, leading to high quality patient outcomes. We work in partnership with a number of hospitals across the country to collaboratively redesign outpatient services with more care being delivered in community settings.
We are looking for Information & Reporting Analysts to support our BI team with our organisational reporting and data analysis requirements.
The postholder will be responsible for submitting range of datasets and reports to meet the organisational contractual requirements as well as responding to ad-hoc requests for analysis.
Modality LLP is a provider of NHS community outpatient services within a number of regions across the UK.
Our service offer and expertise include:
• Over 15 years of experience of delivering community outpatient services
• Contracts with ICBs and hospital providers
• A diverse clinical workforce of consultants, GPs with extended roles, specialist nurses and allied health professionals
• Delivery of over 120,000 patient consultations per year
• Delivery of 1st consultations within a maximum of 4 weeks from referral from a choice of community locations, 7 days per week